While it comes about concealed holsters for the gun, leather is an only option for many people. However, why is it that way and what makes these leather handgun holsters very special? Why use a leather holster? The purpose of the holster is to guard your gun; it allows you to safely carry your gun when it is not in the use as well as protect your body from the rough and the harsh touch of the metal. Leather will do all these tasks admirably – and some may say better than other material available. When it comes to material choice in the gun holster, there’re four choices to consider: synthetic, Leather, hybrid, and nylon.
Some Amazing and Top Features of Leather Holsters
1. The leather is the unique and organic material, with the feel and form that the synthetic product won’t match completely. Suppose you have ever held any leather holsters in hand or with your body, then you know what it means.
2. On the top of that, leather lasts much longer than the synthetic materials. Suppose you have the wallet, briefcase or belt made from leather, then you had this for years without any noticeable decline in the quality, and probably you will have this for years more if you allow to.
3. Another amazing feature of the leather is it gives an edge over the synthetic holsters. You can draw the weapon from leather holsters silently that can could give you the life-saving benefit in certain situations.
Check out the Wide Range of the Leather Gun Holsters
There is the leather holster in the collection for every occasion and need. Here is a sampling:
· Slide Guard -This is the custom Noon Holsters that is the best of all. It’s an advanced version of Topless with the gorgeous leather look, slide guard, and high ride 2slot holster.
· Hidden Ally -The concealed leather holster is made for the people where concealment is the top priority. With the leather extension, you may tuck your shirt over the weapon & holster making this undetectable to the naked eye.
· Topless -Topless is a made-to-order holster designed from the leather with open muzzle design, tension screw, and covered trigger. This leather holster without a thumb break has 15degree of seams.
· Tail Gunner – an Amazing feature of this holster is the stabilizer wing that the gun owners ever had any problem in the past with the holster rotating and shifting will definitely love.
· Under Armor – Suppose you are looking for the reliable leather shoulder, then take a close look at Under Armor, this is made from extruded laminate skin having vegetable-tanned backing.
The leather is a traditional holster material and considering its gold standard by many gun owners. Why is this very popular? As we all know, leather is one unique material, by virtue of the organic nature, and performs at the level that the synthetics cannot even match. In turn, custom fit provides the secure seat & retains the piece well.
The above mentioned are the small selection of a wide range of the leather gun holder choices that you can select from. You will find the top leather holsters all along with the leather holster belts and accessories in the market. You will find concealed carry gun holsters for the people who are mad after guns and accessories to go with it.